Finally, finally, my wrap up post for the Bout of Books 11.0!!
It took my a little while to set up this post, mostly because (once again) real life distracted me a lot from blogging and doing bookish stuff in general (I only finished Hollow City by Ransom Riggs today, which I started last Sunday. Terrible).
As for the books I’ve read, here a little overview:
- Horrible Histories: Smashing Saxons by Terry Deary
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- The Princes and the Treasure by Jeffrey A. Miles
- The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs (up to page 118)
In total I’ve read 5 books, and started book number 6 on the last day. All of them apart from Smashing Saxons and The Princes and the Treasure were part of my Bout of Books TBR pile, which is awesome, because usually TBR piles aren’t quite my cup of tea. So this is great. During the seven days of the readathon I read 999 pages. Which is awesome too. And I read every day and had fun, so I did well with my goal of reading and having fun too.
I did a little video because I felt like chatting a bit in awful english in front of a camera, so whoever wants to have a look and suffer through it, there you go: